Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Getting ready

Getting ready Written Jul 3, 2012 10:28am by Lisa Whitten Got my Will done last night, my Hospital living will and all that sort of junk. Its stressful thinking of that, but it has to be done. Now I'm making sure the house is acceptable in case anyone shows up here while I'm healing. lol ( love me, love my mess) Its hard to get anything done since I'm still worried. I'm doing more thinking than cleaning lol ♥♥ Also a note about flowers- If by chance, anyone decides they need to send some (and I'm not suggesting that anyone needs to) I like feet on my flowers. I hate to see them cut off in their prime. I'd rather plant them so they remind me of who gave them to me. If I can't plant them, my wonderful family will help me or my friend that is a gardener.

No comments:

Post a Comment