Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More waiting

More waiting Written Jun 27, 2012 5:41am by Lisa Whitten well, I was informed that I have to wait till next Friday the 6 th for my appointment with my new doctor to then find out what his plans are for me. I did have a friend call yesterday, She had the same doctor and her tumor is almost like mine but a bit smaller I think. She told me how her's was cut out and where it will be done. Its the not knowing that is scary so it helps to know. I think everyone will have to call me Franken woman when were done with this. They will cut me open ear to ear and up over my forehead. (if mine is done like hers) She says it looks like a old mans receding hair line when their done but with the scar to boot. Maybe we'll have him put on some bolts for Halloween fun lol I'll have to make myself some scarves to hide the scar since I don't think a comb over will help. She said it gets tight when it heals and it's a free facelift lol My son James would have compared me to Jack Skellington and Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas, he loved that movie. Laughing about it is the only way I can make it not so scary so laugh with me please. Otherwise, I will be in tears again.

No comments:

Post a Comment