Tuesday, October 16, 2012

the latest plan

the latest plan Written Sep 15, 2012 8:16am by Lisa Whitten so Thursday I started calling around because I'm always called at the last minute and then left hanging all weekend so I figured I'd start a day early. I found out that the doctor I was using has officially left the hospital for good. So after many many tears and calls I finally found out the hospital was putting something together to make it so I could go out of state. (There is no doctor in the state of NH that does my kind of surgery because it's a specialize and dangerous surgery). it's a insurance for someone with a life threatening illness. I'm not sure how we will ever pay for it because it ain't cheap at $500 a month and a deductible of $1000 but we will figure it out some how. so now we wait some more while it kicks in and surgery is said to maybe happen some time after October 1st. Now we have to figure out where it will happen and when. thanks everyone for the support you've been giving me through this stressful time ! It means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment