Tuesday, October 16, 2012

the unknown

the unknown Written Aug 21, 2012 12:00pm by Lisa Whitten I almost feel stupid for telling people I was having surgery when now, I have no idea what's going on. Supposedly, I was going to find out today what was happening. Not so. I called and I think the secretary is getting a tongue lashing by patients because she was very upset herself and apologetic. I asked in a round about way if he had gotten hurt or a family member died and it sounds like it was a leave done by the hospital not the other way around. I'm not sure if that's reassuring or more scary ! She did think he would be coming back in time just no one knows when. So now the head of the department has my paper work to figure out what to do because if they wait too long, I will loose more eye sight. Its getting worse each day it seems to me and it's scary- the thought of not being able to see at all. We put our whole life on hold for this, canceled summer plans and got ready for all this mess and now nothing. Its not so easy to go get a new doctor because these doctors know my case for the last couple of years and well, I'd have to start all over again. Ugh !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment